The Chaleur Autism and Asperger Family Centre Inc. facilitates integration and acceptance
of individuals with autism spectrum disorder and individuals with special needs who are faced with similar problems to contribute
to community wellness of families living in the Chaleur region.
Favor the growth of families connected with the autism spectrum disorder
living in our community.
- Create a physical space to support individuals with autism spectrum disorder.
- Help families to access services in the community.
- Offer support, resources, information
and services to individuals with autism spectrum disorder, as well as parents, siblings and professionals in the community.
- Organize activities to increase public awareness on autism spectrum disorder and other problems linked to autism.
- Offer training opportunities to parents, professionals and other contributors in the community.
- Collaborate with community partners in order to favor acceptance and opportunities for individuals with autism spectrum
- Collaborate with the other existing provincial centres working for individuals with
autism spectrum disorder.
Business Hours: The Chaleur Autism and Asperger Family Centre is open to
the public Tuesdays and Thursdays of every week from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM. If you are in need of our services, but are unable
to come during business hours, please contact the centre’s coordinator at 506-546-0805 to make an appointment.